UPDATE

Thanks for visiting! I decided that since I was not able to post in each blog every day, I would try to post in just one everyday. Each day you'll find either a POTD challenge or a glimpse into our little lives - or both!

So consider this notice a redirection and click here:
http://capturingeverydaylife.blogspot.com

Thanks again for checking me out!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bubble-licious!

We have spent so much time outside playing with bubbles lately! I love the fun yummy bright colors of the little wands. I am loving this warm weather and being outside in the sunshine! More fun days ahead!

7 comments:

Sue said...

I like the dof in the first one. Cool colors. My girls love bubbles and the little wands :) I like the composition on these - I may have to try :)

Teri said...

Nice DOF in the first one.

Amanda said...

You have great comp and color here. Good job with a still object! :)

Mom2Drew said...

Your photos keep improving...you're really finding a groove. I love the comp/color and idea of this. It reminds me of Spring, both in color and item. Nice job!

Unknown said...

Great DOF in the first shot. Very interesting capture. We have been playing with the bubbles a lot lately too. TFS

Lorrie said...

I like the composition and dof in the first one, and the interesting way they are arranged in the second one makes them really look great. how cool would one of these shots be with a bubble on one of the wands??????

jen said...

Awesome, Awesome colors!!!