UPDATE

Thanks for visiting! I decided that since I was not able to post in each blog every day, I would try to post in just one everyday. Each day you'll find either a POTD challenge or a glimpse into our little lives - or both!

So consider this notice a redirection and click here:
http://capturingeverydaylife.blogspot.com

Thanks again for checking me out!

Saturday, March 3, 2007

POTD #9 - I'm learning

"You're never too old to learn!" Have you ever heard that? Here I am in my thirties (ACK! When did THAT happen?!), trying to learn something new - photography. It's so fun! But no matter how much I try, I see that I still have so much to learn! Sometimes I get so frustrated with myself I wonder if I'm just a lost cause with this new hobby of mine. But then I'm just stubborn enough to keep trying my hand at it. It's good to be a student and to never stop trying to learn something new... so I guess you're stuck with me!

Thanks for looking!

CC always appreciated!

{ss 1/50, F/5, ISO 800, 34mm}

2 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Being that you have your ISO at 800 here, there is a bit of noise. I would run it through noiseware (there is a free version you can download by just googling noiseware) and then, maybe sharpen a tad. Your color looks good here, but trying it in BnW could be effective too for this shot. Maybe put your fstop at 3.2 or 4.0 so you are a bit more blurry, really putting emphasis on your lens.

You specifically asked for CC, so I hope this was ok:)?

Joanne Fowler said...

Thanks for the cc! I really appreciate it!

I'll check on the noiseware and try this in B&W!

Thanks again!