UPDATE

Thanks for visiting! I decided that since I was not able to post in each blog every day, I would try to post in just one everyday. Each day you'll find either a POTD challenge or a glimpse into our little lives - or both!

So consider this notice a redirection and click here:
http://capturingeverydaylife.blogspot.com

Thanks again for checking me out!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

POTD #11 Mmmmmmm...

Don't you just love M&M's? It's hard to resist these cute little M's! I will always remember the old commercial where the kid said the green ones were the home runs - anyone remember this? Green was my fave until they came out with blue - my favorite color! So now guess which color makes me smile when I open up a bag? My son loves these too and one day he asked for some "M's" and I told him no. He thought for a moment then asked me for some "W's"! LOL He was watching me look through the M&M shots and drew me some pictures. Check them out here: http://capturingeverydaylife.blogspot.com/2007/03/artistic-kid.html


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

You've got some nice, artistic shots here!

I really like the color in #1, wish I could reach through the screen and eat them. I also really like the last one, but maybe up the highlights a tad to make the white just a little whiter/brighter?

Good job for taking an ordinary object/food and making it creative.

Oh...and I totally remember that commercial:)

robin said...

These bright colors make me smile. I like the first shot the best. Have you tried the peanut butter m's? They are sooooo good!!!

Unknown said...

The first shot is awsome! Really like all the colors and how they pop out at you.

I also agree with playing around with the last shot. Maybe even make the blue brighter with the white?

Great DOF in these too. :)

iBecks said...

I like the last one - great composition, although I agree about brightening the background. On the first one, I'd be tempted to move the 'm' so it falls in with the rule of thirds and add another sweet in the bottom right hand corner, but they're all great shots. :)

fergiesfabfotos said...

Hi Joanne, your photos are just great and I must say, you sure look good for that ripe old age of 30+. I turned 60 last month and I still feel as though I am in my prime. I'm looking forward to my retirement,. so I can reAlly let my hair down. (if I had some, that is) Enjoy it to the full!
http://fergiesfabfotos.blogspot.com/
Regards Ken