UPDATE

Thanks for visiting! I decided that since I was not able to post in each blog every day, I would try to post in just one everyday. Each day you'll find either a POTD challenge or a glimpse into our little lives - or both!

So consider this notice a redirection and click here:
http://capturingeverydaylife.blogspot.com

Thanks again for checking me out!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

POTD #11 Woo hoo it's BLUE!!!

Actually, the theme is "your favorite color." So that means you'll be seeing blue this week! I love it! But then when I tried to find something to shoot, nothing seemed interesting! Oh well. Here is my son's huge blue ball. It is almost as big as him but I couldn't get a decent shot of him with it so you just get the ball. LOL Here it is in the yard and a close-up of the swirls: {ss 1/640, F/4 ISO 200, Av mode, natural light}

{ss 1/1250 (!?), F/5.6 ISO 200, Av mode, natural light}

14 comments:

Amanda said...

cool close up... you're having fun with that camera aren't you!

Michelle said...

great job getting that blue! love the second one-looks so "watery"!

jen said...

Very cool! Your second shot would make a fabulous background!

Lorrie said...

I really like the close up shot. That would make a nice scrap paper! lol!!

robin said...

I like blue too, all shades, but that aqua/water blue is my favorite. The second shot looks like clouds in the sky - so calm and peaceful!

Lori said...

We've had so many of these balls over the years, lol! Cool shots!

Jan said...

Love the blue swirls in the second one. Very cool!

Mom2Drew said...

What creative shots you've got here. I love that second one. The lines and texture really make me look twice (in a good way!) Beautiful blue and it does calm me.

Lindsey said...

Love them - the second one looks like one of those water & sand kit things that are sandwiched between to panes of glass & when you turn it on one end or the other the sand and water make that smokey look you got going on here. Really beautiful! I agree with Jen about it being a great wallpaper or something for your desktop!

Dana said...

I love the second one. I would have had to think a bit before guessing what it was if I hadn't seen the first...cool shot.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jo-Jo!

The first one looks to me like some sort of statement about nature... with the grass and the ball that looks like the earth.

I'll get 'on the ball' (haha!) with my photo blog soon, I promise!

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

Love #2....don't knopw why, but it's my fav.

Dar Kaso said...

Great shots. I love blue too!

Krissynae said...

Great picture. Love the close up. it looks likea finger painted canvas. Great photos