UPDATE

Thanks for visiting! I decided that since I was not able to post in each blog every day, I would try to post in just one everyday. Each day you'll find either a POTD challenge or a glimpse into our little lives - or both!

So consider this notice a redirection and click here:
http://capturingeverydaylife.blogspot.com

Thanks again for checking me out!

Monday, March 19, 2007

POTD # 12 Household Items

I started collecting Willow Tree Figurines about five years ago. I have never been a collector of anything but something about these carved figures intrigued me. I have several now so I decided to use one of my favorites. Thanks for looking, CC appreciated!



5 comments:

iBecks said...

Nice shots - I think I like #2 best.

robin said...

Glad to see you are back. I like these shots, nice white background with no distractions.

Mom2Drew said...

#3 definitely my favorite!!

Krissynae said...

Beautiful angles and great lighting. Great job

Joanne Fowler said...

mom2Drew - didn't you do Willow Tree figures? I thought it was you. Sorry to copycat but I love them too!